Fr. Michael Wall
Contact Number: 061-204331or 086 2550436
The role of the Chaplaincy:
- Daily drop in service (the kettle is on for a cup of tea and a chat).
- Provides religious services and opportunities for faith information (Daily mass Mon-Thurs 1pm, Friday @ 8.25am)
- Provide services for non-Catholic Students (everyone is welcome).
- Supports students during times of bereavement, illness and during occasions of personal or family upheaval
- Fosters social justice and provides opportunities for Volunteer work.
Chaplaincy Venues on campus:
- College Chapel
- Meditation Room (behind Chapel)
- Symbol free meditation room G33B
- Chaplain's Office G48
- Chaplaincy Hospitality Room T.1.08