Everything you need to know about MIC exams!
• Exam Timetable: Check it and make sure that all your modules are on it and that none of your modules clash. If you spot a problem, tell the SU or Student Services ASAP.
Click here to find your exam timetable:
• Timetable updates: Please keep an eye on exam timetable updates. If there are any changes, MISU will let students know via this website, Facebook and twitter. You don’t want to miss an exam because you never checked the updated timetable – we have seen it happen!
• ID card: You need to have your Student Card with you for your exams. If you lose it, you’ll have to get a new one from Student Academic Administration which will set you back €15. If you don’t have your ID card you won’t be allowed sit the exam.
• Seat numbers: Familiarise yourself with your seat number before each exam you sit. These seat numbers will be available on the LAN, under \\LectureNotes\StudentServices
• SIT DOWN: You can’t leave for the first or last 30mins of the exam.
• Missed exams: If you miss an exam, contact Student Services ASAP.
For more information #AskMISU or contact Lee (MISU Vice-President / Academic Officer) or Student Academic Administration. No matter how big or small your question, we will do our best to help and reassure you. Don’t hesitate to #AskMISU, we’re here to help!
The Health Promotion Office newsletter details ongoing and upcoming events for the week. The office are also inviting people who wish to donate a blanket or shoebox for the Limerick 5km Blanket Run to drop these to them by 1.00pm this Friday December 2nd.
The newsletter can be read here.
There will be an information session run by Teachin, a teacher recruitment company for England and Wales, in the Clarion Hotel, Limerick this Friday 25th of November at 7.30pm.
The company will hold small group information sessions to discuss how they can support those who wish to teach in England.Read more ...